Friday, June 20, 2014

Figure Invention

Hey there, thought I'd do a post on my classwork. I'm being trained by the wonderful Helen Chen, and last week, Shiyoon Kim came and did a demo. So honored to be training under such talented Disney artists. Anyway, here's a sketch dump.
 Figures in motion!
 Experimenting with different face styles and exaggerations.
 Curves and angles! I here I wanted to convey a twist motion.
 This is using a different style of color than I'm used to, but the figures and pose turned out nice.


Finally, some misc doodles and notes. That's Will Ferrell in the bottom right there.

 Notes about actions and meaning. Primary and secondary action are just as important for board artists as they are for animators!



 Finally, here are some random people.


No comments:

Post a Comment